GL325 - Linux Performance Tuning and Analysis
This class meets the needs of advanced Linux Systems Administrators expanding their knowledge of core workings of Linux. Theories and methodologies are covered for tuning, monitoring performance, and analyzing the performance of the Linux operating system.
- Learn principles and methods of system tuning
- Understand Linux architecture
- Use system and networking benchmark tools for understanding system capabilities
- Diagnose complex performance and functional system problems
- Learn to profile system hardware and applications
- Analyze system performance to identify patterns
- Learn methods of remote system monitoring
An intermediate knowledge of the Linux operating system is required. The equivalent knowledge can be found in the GL124 "RHEL System Admin 1" and GL134 "RHEL System Admin 2" courses.
- Supported Distributions:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Recommended Class Length:
- 4 days
- Detailed Course Outline: